Will implicit parameters survive?

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 16:11:56 EST 2008

Hello Wolfgang,

> I think that implicit parameters can be very useful for implementing global
> variables as described in

i everyday face the problems with global variables (that are too
global, especial when you going to make your program
multithreading/multiwindow/multi...) and explicit parameters which
need to be passed to every serious function called. i think that
implicit parameters (or at least this idea) is highly useful feature
and its importance will increase as we switch to more multithreaded
style of programming

so, please add me to (potential) users of these feature

Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com