IMCROSS and ghc

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Wed Dec 10 14:19:59 EST 2008

I was wondering if anyone has gotten ghc to work with IMCROSS[1]. I'm
Cross is a way to build native windows and mac osx apps on linux. quite
convinient for making distribution packages for those other platforms or
if you want to use linux's toolset during your build.

basically, IMCROSS installs a couple new gccs with names like
/usr/local/bin/i386-mingw-gcc and so forth, is there some way to get ghc
to use said non-native compiler as its back end? It seems that ghc will
also need to build the libraries with different #define's as well to
reflect the target windows or mac environment.

[1] http://www.sandroid.org/imcross/

        John

--
John Meacham - ⑆repetae.net⑆john⑈