How to produce a statically linked binary with GHC?

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at
Fri Aug 15 01:06:08 EDT 2008

On 2008 Aug 15, at 1:02, Nicola Squartini wrote:

> I did the following in my project and this is what I get:
> $> runhaskell Setup configure --user --ghc-option="-optl -static"

No space between "-optl" and "-static".  The "-pthread" is probably
being misrecognized as a result of the generated command.

brandon s. allbery [solaris,freebsd,perl,pugs,haskell] allbery at
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] allbery at