Version control systems

Gour gour at mail.inet.hr
Tue Aug 12 01:12:52 EDT 2008

>>>>> "Manuel" == Manuel M T Chakravarty <chak at cse.unsw.edu.au> writes:

Manuel> In other words, the decision to move the ghc repo affects all
Manuel> core library developers anyway.  No use pretenting that changing
Manuel> only the ghc repo (and leaving the rest in darcs) would make
Manuel> anything simpler for anybody.

I'd say that moving GHC to git affects the WHOLE haskell community and
we can already think about having all the HackageDB running git.

I'm not at all pleased with it (personally I switched from darcs to
bzr), bet better to face what the future brings instead of putting the
head in the sand. :-)

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D