Version control systems

Ian Lynagh igloo at earth.li
Sat Aug 9 11:39:21 EDT 2008

On Sat, Aug 09, 2008 at 01:32:51AM +0100, Duncan Coutts wrote:

> If there's some way of having automated git mirrors of the upstream
> darcs repos then that's might be convenient for people building ghc.

I don't think that that really helps. If all you want to do is build
then the sync-all script will do the get/pull for you (as long as you
have both git and darcs installed).

If you want to make any changes at all then you really need to be using
the "native" repo format.

If someone thinks it is worth doing then it is possible, though.

Thanks
Ian