Error Interpreting Main with API

Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 15:15:52 EDT 2008

Simon Peyton-Jones wrote:
> | Would it also be appropriate to modify that wiki page to reflect some of
> | the changes between 6.6.1 and 6.8.2? I don't mind doing this at some point
> | today or tomorrow...
>
> Yes please, that would be vv helpful.

Right; the page currently has a mixture of 6.6 and 6.8-style examples of
the API.  In particular, the GhcMode thing is completely gone in 6.8,
and hence newSession only takes one argument.  I suspect many of the
examples don't work because they're using a mixture of the two APIs.

Anyway, Thomas Schilling's summer of code project should address all
this: he'll be writing some proper documentation for the API.