6.6.1 + DoCon on Mac OS

Gregory Wright gwright at comcast.net
Wed Sep 5 15:33:43 EDT 2007

Hi Serge,

On Sep 4, 2007, at 4:27 AM, Serge D. Mechveliani wrote:

> People,
>
> please, who can advise about  ghc-6.6.1 + DoCon  on Mac OS ?
>
> in DoCon-2.09 and tell whether this installation is likely to work
> under  Mac OS ?
> How  DoCon-2.09 + ghc-6.6.1  can be ported to  Mac OS ?

I ported DoCon 2.09 to OS X using the MacPorts infrastructure several
months ago.
It built fine, and I was able to run a few simple tests.  I didn't
check it in for some
reason --- I probably just forgot.  I have fixed that.  DoCon is now
available from MacPorts.

The build depends on having ghc from MacPorts.  If ghc is not
installed, it will be built
from source.

Best Wishes,
Greg