Can't seem to figure how to compile

Tim Chevalier catamorphism at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 16:40:34 EDT 2007

On 10/21/07, John Vogel <jpvogel1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Running ghc 6.6.1
> On Windows Vista
>
> I get this error when I run: ghc Main.hs
>
> gcc: installation problem, cannot exec `as': No such file or directory

Did you follow these instructions when you installed GHC?

http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Building/Windows (there are
some special procedures here for Vista users).

Cheers,
Tim

--
Tim Chevalier * catamorphism.org * Often in error, never in doubt
"Knowledge was power, as long as one did not muck it up by confusing