You can now register a trac user for yourself

Deborah Goldsmith dgoldsmith at
Thu Nov 22 13:41:23 EST 2007

I stupidly missed the "make sure you are logged out part", and now I
can't log in to the account I created. :-/ Any suggestions? When I log
in it just logs me in as guest without any interaction.