GHC 6.8.1 and HDirect

Fernand quarantedeux42 at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 21 09:50:05 EST 2007

Hi dear fellow ghc users,

I simply wanted to let people know that I apparently succeeded in
compiling  a patched version of HDirect with GHC 6.8.1 (with typelibs
support).
At least, I could compile some of the examples and had very simple test
programs launch/connect to Word and Excel using automation. I lack time
to really clean up the library (I did not made any Cabal patch and
modules), but feel free to contact me if you need some help to use
hdirect with GHC 6.8.1.

Sincerely yours,

sL