GHC 6.8.1 on Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)

Alfonso Acosta alfonso.acosta at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 05:51:48 EST 2007

Simon, as usual, is right. It's been quite a while since I last
seriously coded in C. From the exec* man page:

"The first argument, *by convention*, should point to the file name
associated with the file being executed."

However, if nothing better is found I guess it's better to rely on an
extended convention rather than hardcoding paths.