GHC 6.8.1 is impressive!

Bjorn Bringert bringert at cs.chalmers.se
Fri Nov 9 08:42:48 EST 2007

I'd like to third that. The main improvement for GF is that the build
is 5 times faster, 3 minutes with 6.8.1 instead of 15 minutes with
6.6.1, using -O2 with both. The compiled program runs 13% faster with
6.8.1.

Code: http://www.cs.chalmers.se/Cs/Research/Language-technology/darcs/
GF/
Machine: 1.83 GHz MacBook, 2 GB RAM, OS X 10.4.10

/Björn