6.6.1 installlers

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 18:54:19 EDT 2007

Hello glasgow-haskell-users,

i've found that 6.6.1 downloading page
( http://haskell.org/ghc/download_ghc_661.html ) doesn't contain info
about availability of Debian, Fedora and SUSE packages. is it possible
to add it there? (also for other unices where such packages exist)

the reason is that i distribute sources of my program and point users
to this page for instructions on installing GHC. but it suggests to
use generic linux package and don't tell anything about OS-specific
packages. my users are not haskellers so they will be unable to find
and install GHC package without knowing its exact name

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                          mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com