Sparc-Solaris / ghc docs Was: Re: ghc-6.6.1 Mac (Darwin) Binary Dists

Christian Maeder maeder at tzi.de
Tue May 22 07:27:19 EDT 2007

Ian Lynagh schrieb:
> On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 02:07:11PM +0200, Christian Maeder wrote:
>> Ian, could you add and upload these dists to
>> http://www.haskell.org/ghc/download_ghc_661.html, too?
>
> Thanks for making them! They're now added, along with your Solaris
> builds.

http://www.haskell.org/ghc/download_ghc_661.html#sparcsolaris

"This is a complete build, with profiling libraries and docs"

Sorry, the docs are not included here (only i386 Solaris made them).
Maybe docs could be made available separately (they are missing for the
macs, too.)

Since, "make binary-dist" already packed everything I did not repack to
include the docs.

http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/latest/html/libraries/index.html
misses the OpenAL documentation, or is there none for it?

Christian