[Haskell] Announce: Yi 0.2.0 released

Pepe Iborra mnislaih at gmail.com
Tue May 22 04:26:05 EDT 2007

On 18/05/2007, at 16:27, Jean-Philippe Bernardy wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The following happened to Johannes Waldmann as trying to run yi, which
> embeds the GHC api to dynamically load code.
>
>> waldmann at afa:~> yi
>> yi: can't load .so/.DLL for: pthread (/usr/lib/libpthread.so: invalid
>> ELF header)
>
> The error doesn't happen on my system (ubuntu feisty); despite my
> having the exact same /usr/lib/libpthread.so

What platform is Johannes Waldmann on?
This looks like a problem on the gtk2hs side in Os X that we have
been tracking at:

http://haskell.org/gtk2hs/archives/2005/11/10/getting-started-with-
cairo/#comments

Btw, Gregory, the guy who takes care of Haskell related MacPorts, is
already working on a fixed gtk2hs port.

Cheers
pepe