hasktags - small patch

Ian Lynagh igloo at earth.li
Wed Mar 14 12:22:27 EDT 2007

On Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 02:14:10AM +0100, Marc Weber wrote:
> > > 154c154
> > > <       let wordlines = map words aslines
> > > ---
> > > 161a162,174
> >
> > I'm not familiar with the code, but this looks like it is just a quick
> > fix for this particular case,
> Yes. It is only a quick fix for this particular case because I did need
> it ;-)
>
> I don't wont to spend more time on this right now but perhaps I will
> after making my current project work..

I've applied this fix. I've also tried to extract the essential
information from this thread and put it on
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Tags

It could do with some filling out, though. Particularly useful would be
explanations of how to use tags with common editors (vim and emacs being
the obvious two) and what benefits they give you.

Thanks
Ian