Feature proposal: ghc --full-flag-help ?

Pepe Iborra mnislaih at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 15:45:52 EDT 2007

A full listing of the available flags would be useful too for a
hypothetic bash complete mode. I think that's how the bash completion
package for darcs does it.
And you know, with those three or four words compound flags, with
their number rising to .. nearly a hundred?, this would be a very
desirable thing to have, much more so than the darcs one.

On the other hand, both --full-flag-help and the bash completion
package mode seem like a very trivial hacking task. Any GHC hackers
around?
/me hides under a pile of work and other diversions

Cheers
pepe