Feature proposal: ghc --full-flag-help ?

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Tue Mar 13 08:57:10 EDT 2007

Hi

I did notice a lot of times that I just didn't remember the name of
option X. How to look it up? Walk through html or pdf documentation?

This forces me launching either firefox, entering shortcut odocghc
(pointing to ghc help) ... HTML help ... flag reference .. which
subtopic to look at? Lets try ...

What about integrating a complete list into ghc which can accessed by
ghc --full-flag-help | less
?

If its too much effort to mantain both do you think one could be
generated out of the other?

Sure I can fake it and get that list out of the html documentation. I
just want to know if someone else would like this flag, too

Marc