HDirect and GHC-6.6

Fernand Lacas quarantedeux42 at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 6 16:29:21 EST 2007

Hi all,

It's been a long time since I had the time to work with haskell, but I have some news about HDirect.
I now succeed in compiling "ihc.exe" with the typelib support (see my previous posts on the subject), but I had to bypass the packages. That is, the second compilation stage is made using the object files from the "comlib" rather than the "com" package. I understand that it is rather ugly but I still hope that it may be useful to anyone needing COM support with ghc.
 If anyone is interested in the source files, feel free to ask me.

Sincerely yours,

sL