Registering source files along with .hi and .a files?

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Fri Mar 2 12:02:42 EST 2007

I see that there is already haddock-interfaces and haddock-html options
contained in package descriptions..

Would it make sense to add a
hs-source-files
option, too?

I'm asking because it would be possible to register the source as well
together with tag files.
The source files could be used by DrIft. They can be used as reference
as well (I think many haskell programmers dive into source when looking
at some library features ? At least I do)

Or is there already an option to register arbitrary files along with a
package?

Marc Weber