64-bit windows version?

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 14:59:11 EDT 2007

Hello Simon,

Wednesday, June 20, 2007, 11:51:34 AM, you wrote:
>> really! Simon, how about unregisterised build?

> Unregisterised would still need a C compiler capable of generating 64-bit code.
>   Are you talking about using the MS compiler for that?  Certainly possible, but
> I'm not sure why you'd want to do it - you'd end up with much slower code than
> running the 32-bit compiler.

in *my* program all code that is need to be efficient is written in C++ :)
generally speaking, people want to use 64-bit code in order to work
with much larger data space, overall speed may be better than using
32-bit version with 2gb limit

so, if it is a not big problem - afaiu unregisterized build should be
easy? - can you please build such version?

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com