*****SPAM***** Annotation for unfolding wanted

Seth Kurtzberg seth at cql.com
Sun Jul 29 11:33:40 EDT 2007

Anybody know what spam detection program is producing this absurd result, so
I can make sure I never even think about using it?  It's the second such
email in two (or possibly three) days.

The potential of Bayesian filtering is vastly overstated, but this one has
to be a bug or usage error of some sort.