ghc 6.6 Debian packages

Christian Maeder Christian.Maeder at dfki.de
Wed Jul 11 05:35:31 EDT 2007

Ian Lynagh schrieb:
> On Fri, Jul 06, 2007 at 09:46:39AM +0200, Christian Maeder wrote:
>> Ian Lynagh schrieb:
>>> If you are using Debian etch then you can do
>>>
>>>     apt-get install "libghc6-.*-dev"
>>>
>>> to install all GHC 6 libraries. There isn't such an easy way to install
>>> just those (somewhat arbitrarily) defined to be extralibs, though.
>> Could someone list the available packages (and its versions)?
>
> In Debian Etch (stable)?
>
> http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?keywords=libghc6&searchon=names&subword=1&version=stable&release=all

That's an impressive matrix of libraries and supported architectures.

additionally need to install hxt, Shellac and Shellac-readline (and we
use a slightly modified HTTP package that's used by hxt)

Appart from the "(somewhat arbitrarily) defined" extralibs we need
HaXml-1.13.2 and WashNGo (or "wash").

(We do not need all extralibs, though, i.e. OpenAL)

Cheers Christian