No intellisense in Visual Haskell

Sittampalam, Ganesh ganesh.sittampalam at credit-suisse.com
Mon Jan 15 12:32:24 EST 2007

OK, I found the problem while trying to make a cut-down test case. I had a module called Main, but the file was called FooMain.hs - this was causing all the intellisense for every project in my solution to break.

I've worked round it by renaming my module to FooMain and passing -main-is in the GHC options, but I'd be inclined to view this as a bug, as I think this is a fairly standard way of working with modules - what do you think?

Cheers,

Ganesh