GHC Runtime System

Kirsten Chevalier catamorphism at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 07:37:47 EST 2007

On 1/11/07, Cristian Perfumo <cperfumo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Friends.
>  I'm trying to modify GHC runtime in order to add some new functions
> to STM API. Wich documentation (if there's any) do you suggest me to
> read? I mean... what's the starting point to learn how to link a
> Haskell function in STM.hs with a C function in STM.c?

Check out:
http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Commentary/Rts
to start with. As you learn more, you can add to the commentary if you
notice any places where it's incomplete. And if anything isn't clear,
you can always ask about it on this mailing list.

Cheers,
Kirsten

--
Kirsten Chevalier* chevalier at alum.wellesley.edu *Often in error, never in doubt
"'Compassion' doesn't mean 'letting fucktards do whatever they want just