GHC Runtime System

Kirsten Chevalier catamorphism at
Thu Jan 11 07:37:47 EST 2007

On 1/11/07, Cristian Perfumo <cperfumo at> wrote:
> Hi Friends.
>  I'm trying to modify GHC runtime in order to add some new functions
> to STM API. Wich documentation (if there's any) do you suggest me to
> read? I mean... what's the starting point to learn how to link a
> Haskell function in STM.hs with a C function in STM.c?

Check out:
to start with. As you learn more, you can add to the commentary if you
notice any places where it's incomplete. And if anything isn't clear,
you can always ask about it on this mailing list.

Kirsten Chevalier* chevalier at *Often in error, never in doubt
"'Compassion' doesn't mean 'letting fucktards do whatever they want just
because they want it.'" -- lj user="uberwald"