ghci and ghc -threaded broken with pipes & forking

Jeremy Shaw jeremy.shaw at linspireinc.com
Wed Feb 28 13:40:18 EST 2007

At Wed, 28 Feb 2007 11:15:04 -0600,
John Goerzen wrote:

> You can see my test case with:
>
> darcs get '--tag=glasgow ml' http://darcs.complete.org/hsh
> ghc -fglasgow-exts --make -o test2 test2.hs

I get an erro when I use that darcs command-line, and test2.hs does
not appear to be in the directory afterwards. Am I doing something
wrong ?

 $ darcs get '--tag=glasgow ml' http://darcs.complete.org/hsh
Copying patch 54 of 54... done!
Applying patch 54 of 54... done.
darcs: Couldn't find a tag matching "tag-name glasgow ml"

 $ dpkg -l darcs