How to debug a segfault.

Matthias Neubauer neubauer at
Wed Feb 28 08:10:59 EST 2007

Simon Marlow <simonmarhaskell at> writes:

> Fortunately I wrote a wiki page on just this subject, mainly so that I
> can say RTFM :-)  After reading the FM, if you're still having
> difficulties then post a followup and we'll try to help if we can.

How complicated would it be to teach gdb about GHC's calling
convention, stack format, etc. Anyone who knows?

Matthias Neubauer                                       |
Universität Freiburg, Institut für Informatik           | tel +49 761 203 8060
Georges-Köhler-Allee 79, 79110 Freiburg i. Br., Germany | fax +49 761 203 8052