size of snapshot archive

Simon Marlow simonmarhaskell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 08:01:45 EST 2007

Bulat Ziganshin wrote:

>> a single 28mbyte file containing the entire history of ghc+extralibs. (I still
>> have the file but can't share - 10mb webhost quota)
>
> thank you. as my friend said, this archive just includes itself as
> second copy :) i'm using him as compressing proxy :))
>
> hope that Ian will see at this

The binary distribution building was tweaked to make it easier to use from
BuildBot, unfortunately we broke the old nightly build scripts at the same time.
  I've fixed it up locally, but the Windows distribution may lag a little.

Please bear with us a bit while we sort out some teething troubles with BuildBot...