(no subject)

Seth Kurtzberg seth at cql.com
Mon Feb 5 19:10:38 EST 2007

GHC has profiling support.

(By the way, many mail servers these days discard mail with no subject.)

I've seen a number of papers comparing the speed of Haskell code to code of other functional languages; there is a periodic "shoot out" with ocaml.

Some probably have comparisons with imperative languages, and, even if they do not, the methodology should help you.

Seth Kurtzberg