fundeps help

Sittampalam, Ganesh ganesh.sittampalam at credit-suisse.com
Tue Dec 4 03:34:06 EST 2007

> I think that if you use the HEAD, much of
> this will work, if you use the type-equality
> notation.  But you will probably encounter bugs
> too.  And in so doing, and reporting them, you'll
> be doing us a service.

I did originally intend to try all this with the
HEAD, but one obstacle to this is the lack of recent linux
binaries in http://www.haskell.org/ghc/dist/current/dist/
I tried building it myself, but something or another
failed, and in general I think keeping up by that route
would be a rather high overhead process.

Cheers,

Ganesh