GHC generated dll makes Excel crash on exit.

Olivier Boudry olivier.boudry at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 10:14:14 EST 2007

On Dec 3, 2007 10:07 AM, Simon Peyton-Jones <simonpj at microsoft.com> wrote:

>  It's not part of the Haskell documentation!  The FFI page
>
> http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/GHC/Using_the_FFI
>
> is part of the "contributed documentation", linked from here:
>
> http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/GHC
>

> So it absolutely is a Wiki, and should be editable by you (assuming you
> log into the wiki).
>

> If not, let's see why not.  It'd be better to put your new material in
> with the other FFI stuff; it'll be easier to find that way.
>

> THanks
>

> SImon

Simon,

I was talking about this page:
http://www.haskell.org/ghc/dist/current/docs/users_guide/win32-dlls.htmlwhich
is more Win32/Excel specific and is part of the GHC documentation.

But I agree it's easier to keep everything in one place so I will move my
stuff to the link you mentioned.

Best regards,

Olivier.