Haddocumentation of 6.8.1

Daniel Fischer daniel.is.fischer at web.de
Mon Dec 3 07:38:03 EST 2007

Am Freitag, 30. November 2007 18:04 schrieb Wolfgang Jeltsch:
> Am Freitag, 30. November 2007 15:23 schrieb Daniel Fischer:
> > Question 2: When I build a package via Cabal, is there a way to merge the
> > documentation into the installed library docs (and if yes, how do I do
> > it)?
> I think, if you do
>     runhaskell Setup.[l]hs haddock
> before
>     runhaskell Setup.[l]hs install
> then the latter installs the Haddock-generated API documentation and this
> documentation will be linked to by future Haddock-generated documentations
> when using Cabel to make them.
> Best wishes,
> Wolfgang

Yes, thanks, that's what cabal always did, I just thought it would be nice to
have all installed libraries together because that would facilitate deciding
whether I use something from the containers package, or the collections
package or edison. But that's less important, really important is,

how do I get proper haddock docs built for my 6.8.x in the first place?
Currently, haddock doesn't find anything to link the docs for additional
packages against.