hyperlinked haskell 98 grammar

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 09:09:47 EDT 2007

Hi Peter,

A nice application. One suggestion: I would have implemented it so
that a maximum on one backward hyperlink menu could be visible at once
- try clicking on two RHS's and you'll get too "menus" visible at the
same time.

You also might want to mail this out on haskell-cafe - which is more
appropriate for "general haskell" things, ghc-users is more for direct
issues with GHC (although haskell-cafe can also be used for those)

Thanks

Neil