ghci module load path

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 05:18:54 EDT 2007

Folks,

Suppose I have a cabalized project where the source is under src/ and
the generated code goes into dist/build/test/test-tmp/.

How can I load modules from the generated code directory when I'm in
the parent of both src and dist?

If I do :set -idist/build/test/test-tmp then ghci tries to look for
source files there but they are in src. If I :set -isrc then ghci
doesn't look for the already compiled code and just interprets the
source files. I'm looking to load the pre-compiled files.

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/