ANNOUNCE: GHC version 6.6.1

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 02:38:28 EDT 2007

Hello Albert,

Sunday, April 29, 2007, 2:51:24 AM, you wrote:

>> Is it just me who thinks this is a silly idea? Why should GHC include a
>> C++ compiler?

> .NET literates, will benefit from the many libraries available in .NET.
> Can we also include a .NET runtime, a .NET documentation suite, all .NET

you are lame. java/c# libs can't be used with current ghc, so 99% of
libs we may need are written in c/c++. making porting these lubs as
hard as possible and then heroically rewrite them in pure haskell is
one way, good for PhD and other pseudo-scientific activity. building
bridges to the world of existing software is the way to the real
haskell usage in big projects

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com