GHC library profiling

Pasqualino 'Titto' Assini tittoassini at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 09:59:01 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have a little library that depends on the 'ghc' api library.

I would like to build my library in profiling mode but this is not possible as
the 'ghc' library itself seems to be distributed only in non-profiling mode.

Is there any way out?

How can I get or build a profiling version of  'ghc'?

An unrelated comment:

I guess that the right command to update the darcs version of ghc plus all its
related libraries is:

sh darcs-all --extra pull

Would it be useful to add this info to the ghc README file?

Currently it only explains how to get ghc and libs the very first time

Thanks in advance for your help,

                titto