ghci doesn't run FFi'd code which works under ghc on WinXP

Vivian McPhail vivian.mcphail at paradise.net.nz
Mon Apr 2 01:41:54 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I wrote a binding to matlab matrix.h and mat.h.  My test program works when
I compile a binary, but when I try to use the code in ghci nothing happens.
There are no error messages, but all computations return a blank line.

Does this fall into a known class of error?

I can provide my source code, but because of licensing requirements I can't
provide the .dll's against which the code is linked.

TIA

Vivian