more extra-libs for ghc 6.6

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 13:22:33 EDT 2006

Hi,

While I'd dearly love for FilePath to go in, the API is not quite
stable enough yet - I have another few API changes that I need to make
before I send out another version that is suitable for inclusion to
base, so i'd like to make those changes first, have another round of
review etc. then go into extra-libs.

(Just to be clear, there will be a compatability layer between
FilePath new and FilePath old so existing app's based on FilePath are
not just going to get broken overnight :) )

Thanks

Neil