scoped tyvar

TOPE KAREM topekarem at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 09:17:35 EDT 2006

 Hi,

After downloading Haskell 98 (current version), I tried to load stdm by
typing *:load stdm *I kept gettin <command line> could not find module
'stdm'

I added path under system variables under environment variables like this:
control panel/system/Aadvanced/(under system variable)Environment
variables/path   *c:ghc/stdm.hs*

After which I tried to load stdm as before but  no changes.

Could you please help.

Thanks

Tope, South Africa