ghc-6.6 candidate Win32 installer

Sigbjorn Finne sof at
Fri Oct 13 19:05:49 EDT 2006

Hi there,

thanks very much for catching the omission of these packages. The
underlying libs aren't fully supported by current Mingw installs, but I
rummaged around a bit... (i.e., what I hope is the final 6.6 release
has now been uploaded and is now pointed to by the downloads

Afraid I have to disappoint you (again :-( ) wrt OpenAL/ALUT. A bit
too late, but _if_ there's a wider agreement that including a
package such as this would be generally useful, I'd be happy to
do something about it the next time around.

cabal-get + really ought to be the distribution
channel for not-quite(-yet?)-mainstream packages though.

Thanks again,