Bad interface file error with GHC RC2

Krasimir Angelov kr.angelov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 15:15:53 EDT 2006

Building with -package-name comlib-0.1 helps. I saw that Cabal from
HEAD is passing the full package id to GHC but the version compiled in
ghc-6.5.20061001 is passing just the package name. Maybe the change
wasn't merged in GHC-6.6 branch or the bundle wasn't build from the
actual sources.

Cheers,
  Krasimir