GHC on MacOS

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Oct 2 03:31:35 EDT 2006

Thanks -- in fact we've had a few helpful offers of access (which is v
helpful).  We may still yet take you up, but meanwhile don't do too much
work.

So far, no one has offered to help investigate/fix GHC on MacOS, so
progress may be slow.  We'd love to hear from keen MacOS users who are
willing to roll their sleeves up!

Simon