Problem running X11 on PPC Mac

Deborah Goldsmith dgoldsmith at mac.com
Fri Nov 17 17:05:32 EST 2006

One of the people experiencing this sent me some sample code, and now
I can reproduce it too, on both PPC and Intel.

I would guess that there is an issue with the way shared library
when compiling.

You can work around the problem by launching ghci with
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH set to include the X11 shared library directory.

Deborah