ghc-testsuite-6.6 oddities

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Thu Nov 16 11:24:57 EST 2006

This is a long-standing oddity.  I have investigated it at least twice, and found out what is going on.  Each time I do so, I think it's not important enough to fix today... and before I know it I've forgotten what the problem is again.

I must write it down!  Anyway, it happens on all platforms.  Don't worry about it; but leave it as a failure so that I don't forget to attend to it

Simon