Memory leak in FFI callback: GHC 6.6

SevenThunders mattcbro at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 3 14:03:51 EST 2006

Simon Peyton-Jones wrote:

> Dear SevenThunders (if that is how you like to addressed)
>
> Thanks for extracting a small program that exhibits the leak; that is
> really helpful.  We'll look into it. Would you like to create a Trac bug
> and attach your files?
>
> Simon

You can call me Matthew.  The bug, if that's what it is,  is now ticket
number 985.  By the way, why can't I get the callback to actually work in
this example?  If I for example uncomment the line
	-- pd <- cfunc pcf

and say print out the value of pd,  I get garbage values.

 Should I have used CDouble?  I think for windows HsDouble = double in C
land.