[Haskell] GHC on Intel Mac

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Thu May 25 03:28:27 EDT 2006

[redirecting to ghc-users]

| I've started a Wiki page to document the little that I have found out
| about the status of GHC on Intel Macs, see http://www.haskell.org/
| haskellwiki/GHC/On_Intel_Macs
|
| At the moment, that page points you to this binary distribution:
| http://www.uni-graz.at/imawww/haskell/ghc-6.5.20060409-i386-apple-
| darwin.tar.bz2 which works with only some minor problems.

Excellent.  (Although the page seems empty at the moment.)

However a better place would be on the GHC developers Wiki.  ("Better" =
more people will find it there.)  The page to start from is:
	http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Platforms
and you can start a new page for the Intel-on-Mac platform.

(See, for example, the "Platforms currently being ported" table, and the
link to ArmLinuxGhc.)