Problems compiling

Nuno Santos developer at imaginando.net
Thu May 18 09:53:57 EDT 2006

Hi Christopher,

Thx for the reply. Yes it work withtou problems, but when i try to
execute the .o it says no permissions.

I change to executable whith chmod +x polish.o and then it says me bad
executable.

I also tried to do ghc -o polish polish.o

It gives me then the error i was complaing of.

What i'm doing wrong? Or not doing at all?

Many thx

Nuno