Building head & numerics project

Creighton Hogg wchogg at
Thu May 4 14:00:55 EDT 2006

So I'm interested in working on the project on improving numerics
performance in GHC proposed on the SoC page here
Since I have a full time job, I'd just like to do this on my own time rather
than take up an SoC slot.

In that vein, Don Stewart suggested that the first thing to do was check out
the most recent ghc code from darcs and build it.
Well, I've been getting the same problems as here
and I was wondering if anyone knew of a workaround or if we could figure out
an environment set up that *could* build ghc correctly.

Creighton Hogg