Unregisterised GHC 6.4.2 on the ARM success -- now what?

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Thu May 4 03:00:11 EDT 2006

Jeremy

Good stuff!

Often when you do something like this you learn a lot of things you wish
you'd known at the outset.  Do please consider adding anything you have
learned to the GHC developer's Wiki
	http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc

That way you'd help someone else avoid the things that held you up.
This'd be particularly useful at the moment, because my impression is
that more people are setting about porting GHC.  The obvious place would
be under "Developer documentation".

Simon