Getting GHC to print "Done" when it's finished linking?

Brian Hulley brianh at metamilk.com
Tue Mar 7 15:22:58 EST 2006

Brian Hulley wrote:
> Thanks Neil - the script below, based on your script above, works on
> WinXP:
> echo off
> C:\ghc\ghc-6.4\bin\ghc.exe -fglasgow-exts -fffi --make
> main.hs -optl-lduma -optl-L"c:\dll"
> if errorlevel 1 goto failed
> echo Success :-)
> goto end
>> failed
> echo Failure :-(
>> end

In my script in my last email Outlook Express has changed the colons before
each label to a greater-than sign which is really irritating (time for a
proper email client to be written in Haskell! ;-) )
So each label should look like ":failed" ie "COLONfailed"
Also Outlook Express has messed up the lines by wrapping the ghc --make
line.

Regards, Brian.